Language training on site
inlingua creates an individual training concept for each client, which in all its components is exactly tailored to the outlined problem. As a guideline we have developed a ten-point program which builds the basis for the realisation of your company-specific training concept:
- The first step is the joint determination of the course objectives through a personal conversation. From this talk we will derive the purpose of the training.
- Conducting a placement test allows us to determine the existing knowledge of each participant and thus the starting basis for the training.
- In a requirements Analysis, which is integrated into our placement test, we determine with which foreign-language tasks and situations each participant is confronted and which linguistic equipment is therefore required. When preparing an offer we conduct both the placement test and the requirements analysis free of charge.
- In a description of the training aim, which is based on the requirements analysis, we define the gap between the current state of knowledge and the language aim, to be met by an appropriate training means, for each participant.
- In line with your internally defined basic conditions and capacities as well as your expectations with respect to the timing, we jointly define the adequate type of training. Between 8 a.m. and 9 p.m. considerable timeslots are available for your language training. The trainings may take place either in our seminar centre or in your company-owned premises.
- Depending on the desired learning contents we jointly agree on the appropriate learning material.
- Our qualified native-speaking teachers, whose profiles are aligned to the respective learning contents, form the basis of an effective and aim-oriented training.
- Our customer advisors, who are at your disposal for all your questions throughout our complete cooperation, will personally attend to you and your employees respectively.
- To review and guarantee the learning progress inlingua applies elements of control and feedback: attendance lists, intermediate surveys, review- and final tests as well as final surveys will give you the necessary transparency to track the success of your training.
- A comprehensive progress report at the end of each course module, as well as detailed recommendations for follow-up activities, will give you the basis for your further planning.